Cascade Systems Technology is always on the lookout for talented individuals with experience in all aspects of electronic contract manufacturing. Our team is comprised of several departments such as box build manufacturing, test, PCB assembly, surface mount and many more, all with considerable talent and skill.
We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining employees and producing top-of-the-line electronic products.
Join the CST Team
Please check out the following open position(s):
Account Manager (Full-Time)
This position is part the Sales team and requires excellent data analysis skills, quoting products, Sales Order entry, as well as being the main liaison between the Customer and Cascade.
- Enter requests for quote into quote log. Enter new customer information into MRP, which is currently the Made2Manage system.
- Prepare quotes which may include selecting vendors, analyzing cost models and identifying technical questions to the Customer as well as those in the CST team.
- Interact with Documentation/IT Manager regarding the technical review process.
- Work with production, purchasing, and engineering to ensure that manufacturing and engineering activities, Non-Recurring Engineering (NRE) charges, documentation, and fixturing are considered in the labor template.
- Load Sales Orders and be responsible for making delivery commitments to the Customer.
- Make daily updates to shipping schedule as changes occur.
- Create Contract Review Checklist from sales order and hold contract review meeting with department heads to communicate the details which include due dates, product information and build information.
- Ensure that a complete order/documentation package is generated.
- Review requested due dates and ensure that inventory, lead times for purchased parts, tooling, and other items will be prepared for the job to be completed by the requested due date.
- Assist in setting -up customer meetings either on-site, conference calls or at the customer location as needed.
- At the end of each month complete on-time delivery spreadsheet.
- Identify new customer programs and work with customer to bring those programs into Cascade.
- May require periodic travel to customer locations for meetings, delivery of product, or picking up materials. All travel costs are reimbursed.
- Other duties as assigned.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- As a member of the sales team, attend and actively participate in requested meetings. Ensure that the Ship Report is updated and accurate.
- Inform Purchasing Manager regarding customer consigned materials that are delinquent and provide projected delivery date.
- Attend other company meetings as requested.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Stay abreast of current industry technology, trends and knowledge, and share this information with the Company.
- High school diploma required.
- Three (3) years of established work experience required.
- Knowledge of electronic components preferred.
- Strong data entry and follow up skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive and effective communications with other team members, customers, vendors and other third parties.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust work load.
- Able to work independently and possess confidence to problem solve in a quick time frame.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must comply with standards set by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), be free from federal warrants and must not be on any Federal watch list.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn and utilize other Company software.
- Valid Oregon state driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Frequent standing, walking and sitting.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to work at computer or desk area for extended periods of time.